M44-7 Phonograph Cartridge
Find stores in my area:
- In the box
What type of DJ is this cartridge suited to?
Engineered for scratch DJ’s and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
Whats the difference between the M44-7 and the M44-7-H?
The only difference between the two models is that the M44-7-H comes pre-mounted on a Technics headshell virtually eliminating set up time. The M44-7 does not include a headshell so one will need to be provided in order to use the cartridge on your turntable. Both models include one stylus and an accessory kit that features a headshell screwdriver, stylus cleaning brush and headshell weight.
Replacement styli for this cartridge is the N44-7
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the highest on the market, the M44-7 produces very powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
- Tone Arm Mount: 1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Output Voltage: 9,5 mV
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ; 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 1,5 - 3 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1,6 mil wall thickness / 34,5 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip:
Sperical 0,7 mil
- Compliance: 20
- Frequency ResponseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.Read moreGo to the glossary: 20 Hz - 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6,7 g
- Height: 15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles:
- DJ Mag Winner - Best Scratch Cart
In the box:
- Attached flip-down Stylus Guard
- Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)
- Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)
- Stylus Cleaning Brush
- Headshell Weight (3 grams)
- User Guide
- Mounting hardware