M44-7 Phonograph Cartridge
Find stores in my area:
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AT THESE SHOPS...
By clicking on a "VISIT SHOP" button, you will be redirected to your selected online store. You will be leaving the Shure Website.
YOU ARE NOW LEAVING THE SHURE WEBSITE
You are now being redirected to Dolphin Music
The m44-7 can be added to their Shopping Cart.
- In the box
What type of DJ is this cartridge suited to?
Engineered for scratch DJ’s and turntablists, the M44-7 is designed not to skip under even the most demanding circumstances.
Replacement styli for this cartridge is the N44-7
- Combining the Shure unique wide-diameter Type S cantilever with a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly durable, but will not unduly wear your vinyl.
- With a 9.5 mV output, the highest on the market, the M44-7 produces very powerful, resonant sound.
- Skip Resistance: ultra high
- Output: ultra high
- Record Wear: ultra low
- Sound Emphasis: big bass
- Tone Arm Mount: 1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Output Voltage: 9,5 mV
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ; 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 1,5 - 3 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1,6 mil wall thickness / 34,5 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip:
Sperical 0,7 mil
- Compliance: 20
- Frequency ResponseThis is the range of frequencies, from the lowest to the highest, that a mic can pick up.Read moreGo to the glossary: 20 Hz - 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6,7 g
- Height: 15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles:
- DJ Mag Winner - Best Scratch Cart
In the box:
- Attached flip-down Stylus Guard
- Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)
- Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)
- Stylus Cleaning Brush
- Headshell Weight (3 grams)
- User Guide
- Mounting hardware