SRH1440 Professional Open Back Headphones
Find stores in my area:
- In the box
Designed for mastering and critical listening, the premium-padded headband with steel frame provides hours of listening comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, and an additional cable ensures years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver full-range audio with rich, controlled bass.
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field.
- Impedance optimized for direct connection to wide range of portable audio devices.
- Fully adjustable, premium padded headband with steel frame and sleek, ergonomic design for hours of listening comfort.
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar® reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability.
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement.
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort.
- Additional oxygen-free copper cable and zippered storage case provide years of listening enjoyment and convenient storage.
- Individually tested and serialized.
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- Transducer Type: neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 101 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 37 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 15 Hz – 27 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 343 g
- Cable length: 2,1 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
IT Reviews, March 2012 - "Although £400 may seem like a lot of money for a set of headphones, considering the ability and versatility of the SRH1440s, I'd say they're something of a bargain!" Full Review
In the box:
- Additional Pair of Velour Ear Pads (Part No.: HPAEC1440)
- Two Detachable Cables (Part No.: HPASCA2)
- Threaded ¼” Gold-Plated Adapter (Part No.: HPAQA1)
- Zippered Hard Storage Case (Part No.: HPACC2)