SRH750DJ Professional DJ Headphones
Find stores in my area:
NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE AT THESE SHOPS...
By clicking on a buy now button, you will be redirected to your selected online store. You will be leaving the Shure Website.
YOU ARE NOW LEAVING THE SHURE WEBSITE
You are now being redirected to Gear4Music
The srh750dj-efs will be added directly to their Shopping Cart.
- Great Service
- stock holding and delivery options
- 1000's of instruments and equipment on demo
- 7000sq ft - 50 Employee's, founded 2003
- In the box
The Shure SRH750DJ headphone has the largest driver in the Shure headphone range. You can expect particularly high bass response with extended heighs. With a high rated load of 3000 mW this headphone can cope with very high volumes clearly and distortion-free.
Impedance is perfectly co-ordinated with DJ-mixers and the closed design blocks ambient noise out in loud locations (AKA DJ Booths!).
What is included?
A heaphone carrying pouch, a 1/4" adapter, plus a spare pair of earpads
- Enhanced frequency response tuned to deliver high-output bass with extended highs
- High impedance optimised for DJ mixers
- 3000 mW input power for high sound pressure levels
- Adjustable, collapsible headband with 90° swivel ear cups for comfort and easy one-ear placement
- Replacement set of ear pads included to ensure long product life
- Bayonet clip securely locks detachable cable into ear cup
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday useday use
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Sensitivity : 106 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Max. input power: 3000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 291 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
In the box:
- Spare pair of earpads (Part No: HPAEC750)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Threaded 6.3mm gold-plated adaptor (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Carrying bag (Part No: HPACP1)