Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
Waltham Abbey / United Kingdom
Shure has been making people sound extraordinary for nearly a century. Founded in 1925, the Company is a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, performance, and durability. We make microphones, wireless microphone systems, in-ear monitors, earphones and headphones, conferencing systems, and more. For critical listening, or high-stakes moments on stage or in the studio, you can always rely on Shure.
To reinforce our Western European Marketing Team we are looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Musician and Consumer Audio the Digital Marketing Specialist supports the planning and execution of Social Media, paid advertising and content marketing activities. This position is based in Waltham Abbey (UK).
- Support the planning and execution of all kinds of online marketing projects.
- Plans and manages Online Advertising and Social Media Advertising Campaigns and books the appropriate retail placements.
- Plan, create and distribute Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Coordinate global Campaigns locally.
- Create and manage regional social channels.
- Monitor digital channels and interacts with customers.
- Develop and conduct briefings for agencies and other external vendors.
- Supports general marketing tasks like translations, proofreading, etc.
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required preferably in Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Marketing or another related field preferred.
- Job experiences in consumer/durable goods, either on manufacturers or agency side is a plus.
- Creative Skills and experience in content creation.
- Experience in the personal and professional use of Social Media platforms.
- Experience in coordination of Social Media Marketing.
- Experiences with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, additional languages are an advantage.
- Experience in Salesforce (Marketing Cloud) or similar large-scale CRM platform is a plus.
- Possess strong cross-functional thinking and desire to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a fast-moving environment, prioritize effectively, think big picture, and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact.
A challenging job in a company with tremendous potential for further personal expansion for your future professional career. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive social benefits.