Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our Western Europe E-Commerce business we are recruiting for a
As E-Commerce Manager you are responsible for our E-Commerce strategy and execution in Western Europe and play a pivotal role in the future of the E-Commerce platform throughout Western Europe. This requires an innovative spirit, experience, and strategy. You are located somewhere in Western Europe as this position is flexible on the location of the associate.
- You are responsible for our E-Commerce strategy and all E-Commerce operations. That includes the following aspects:
- driving the commercial performance of the website
- transactional email marketing strategy, execution and audience management
- build out of E-Commerce/CRM integration
- formulating ideas for differentiation of E-Commerce platform in market
- explore and manage new initiatives for E-Commerce by partnering with 3rd parties and IT
- improve site performance, merchandising options, engagements and conversion
- optimize the business relationship with the 3PL and enhance programs and objectives with them
- work with Channel Marketing on advertising and promotion strategy
- review, measure and report on key metrics and performance and provide improvements
- manage the online product presentation
- execute an effective position and content through promotions
- monitor, report and drive engagement with ratings & reviews
- Another big field of work is the topic of customer experience and satisfaction. Therefore you will establish the following aspects:
- collect and analyze customer feedback
- envision and implement a consumer loyalty program
- Overall, you work in cross-functional teams and in "dotted line" reporting structures.
- And in addition you collaborate closely with Marketing & Sales as well as with third party partners and agencies to execute and develop new initiatives that drive revenue.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in related fields or equivalent.
- Extensive and proven experience in E-Commerce & marketplace sales in a B2C and/or B2B environment, as well as omni-channel, assortment strategies & operations are your key knowledge.
- You are able to utilize data (analytics) to drive decisions related to ecommerce, e.g. UX, UI, content management.
- You are an individual who is entrepreneurial, a team player, and has a passion for creating an amazing experience through E-Commerce to new and existing consumers.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to work to deadlines and manage project execution are your stenghts.
- You have a strong commercial sense to identify growth opportunities as well as strong collaboration and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Excellent English language skills, German & other languages are beneficial.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.