From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of advanced audio conferencing systems. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for a
Embedded Software Design Engineer (m/f)
Joining a team of design engineers working on various projects. You will take a team role in developing many system designs with identified responsibility on projects where your skills and experience are ideally suited. A unique opportunity for a highly motivated person looking for the chance to shape and influence an ambitious organisation by playing a major role in its development. We will be as committed to your career as you are, and you will work in a rewarding environment where you can exercise your considerable talents in software design, whilst developing your skills to the highest levels in the industry.
- Requirements analysis
- Project work package estimation
- Systems software design & specification
- Software test design & specification
- Product development process
- Working on communication device, network technologies, protocols and standards
- Driver development
- Working on protocol stack level, of one or more of the following technologies: DECT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee and UWB
- Educated to degree level (Hons 1st/2.1) or equivalent
- Knowledge of software design for embedded systems
- Knowledge of multiple system architectures
- Some experience of systems languages/notations (SDL/UML), and s/w languages C, C ++
- Familiarisation in the software development lifecycle and design management environments
- Avid learner with strong initiative and motivation
- Excellent team player and communicator with good communication.
- Ability to document finding and excellent communication skills
- Some experience of Real Time application development.
- Some knowledge to protocol stack level, of one or more of the following technologies: DECT, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Zigbee and UWB
- Experience in DSP methods & design
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.