Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of advanced audio conferencing systems. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for a
EMEASA Regional Manager (all genders)
Real Estate and Workplace Services
As a Regional Facilities Manager, you will bring experience in management and leadership and be able to take responsibility in all aspects of facilities services and operations for a designated geographical region. This role will include managing Real Estate and Workplace Services projects and service delivery across functions, departments and business units. You will take initiative and be accountable as you align and collaborate with other Global Regional Facilities Managers to deliver a unified approach and best in class service with our business and executive partners.
This position reports to the Associate Vice President, Global Facilities based in our U.S. Corporate Headquarters.
- Work and collaborate with the Global Facilities team on a strategic level to create, implement and manage operational objectives and processes in a region-wide setting, while remaining adaptable to the constantly changing environment. Through these collaboration efforts, insure consistency and best practices across regions often with group decision making and goal setting.
- Navigate multiple stakeholders, varying priorities and high-level communications across different settings.
- Manage occupancy planning. Insure all workplace solutions fall within the master plan and workplace strategies by gathering staffing plans and business development strategies in order to prepare quarterly, annual and multi-year plans.
- Provide strategic input for real estate decisions, including office build-outs, expansions, downsizing, consolidations and work cross-functionally with other internal support organizations, such as IT, HR, Finance and Legal to ensure cohesive delivery of services and exceptional workplace experience.
- Manage the regional operating budgets from the development of annual plans, to forecasting and tracking of finances. Collaborate with the Finance team members to analyze and report on financial trends for individual sites and the region.
- Define scope and manage services performed by outsourced service providers for both owned and leased property. Collaborate with Headquarters Procurement team to drive service levels and reduce costs where appropriate.
- Insure preventive maintenance measures are in place for all building systems where required.
- Maintain detailed records and blueprints concerning building designs, specifications, modifications, maintenance, repairs and facility management procedures.
- Establish and implement environmental, safety and security procedures to conform with Corporate standards and local policies and applicable regulations. Work closely with HR and IT to implement business continuity and crisis management response plans for each location.
- Insure compliance with environmental laws. Develop, maintain and report all required environmental, health, safety and security standards as required by law. Train Associates to ensure compliance with all regulations and laws.
- Research best practices within the facilities management industry (IFMA, CoreNet, etc) to benchmark key metrics and make recommendations for the workplace.
(1 year of college is equivalent to 2 years of experience)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required preferably in Real Estate, Project Management, Architecture, Surveying or Facilities Management.
- Experience in managing global or European projects desirable
- Minimum of 5-7 years of wide-ranging experience in corporate facilities management, real estate, renovation/construction or building maintenance disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability of working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Experienced in determining the best use of resources to meet goals of assignments received in the form of objectives.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams and processes.
- Manage operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop and administers schedules, and establish performance requirements
- Experience with AutoCad, and/or CAFM tools is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of all MS Office applications. Experience with SAP and Box a plus.
- Experience using building automation and preventive maintenance software a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with internal clients and external service providers.
- Experience with preparing and adhering to a budget
- Excellent communication skills, written, presentation, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Travel throughout the region required especially to Germany as well as to our headquarters.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.