Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
Shure has been making people sound extraordinary for nearly a century. Founded in 1925, the Company is a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, performance, and durability. We make microphones, wireless microphone systems, in-ear monitors, earphones and headphones, conferencing systems, and more. For critical listening, or high-stakes moments on stage or in the studio, you can always rely on Shure.
To reinforce our Marketing team, we are searching for a
Global Marketing & Partnership Specialist (all genders)
Musician & Consumer Audio
The Global Marketing & Partnership Specialist is to support the products which sit in our ‘Creator’ segment, namely MOTIV and related products. This will include channel & end user communications, product and campaign launches, marketing assets, on both the current and future line, and liaising on the day to day communications between the product development and content teams in the HQ. The candidate will also develop dashboards to track performance of marketing efforts.
In addition, the Marketing Specialist will also work on content and agreed deliverables for strategic partnerships, and will ensure these are effectively communicated and managed, both inside and outside of the organisation.
This position reports to the Manager of Global Marketing, Musician & Consumer Audio, and is based in Waltham Abbey.
- Support the planning, execution and data gathering of all communications relating to MOTIV products – from written assets, internal communication to global and local teams, & advertising
- Develop briefs both internally, and to external agencies, to develop marketing assets such as videos, advertisements & product photography
- Ensure marketing efforts are optimized for CSP in order to develop the proper customer journeys, aimed to increase awareness of, and in turn purchase intention of MOTIV products, within our defined target markets
- Manage web pages & landing pages relating to MOTIV products, and monitor reseller pages to ensure accurate representation
- Co-ordinate and communicate Partnership initiatives, and provide assets where applicable, to internal stakeholders, and to global marketing team
- Work with Global Marketing Manager to supervise & monitor Partnership initiatives to optimize their impact on the organisation, as well as assisting to develop guidelines as to how regions can maximise the role of partnerships
- Analyse results and develop dashboards to track performance of specific KPI and digital metrics tying them to conversion either in our internal sites or key retailers.
- Execute Partnership and Product initiatives on time and on budget
- Partner with channel marketing teams to ensure products in the ‘Creator’ segment are correctly positioned at Trade Shows
- Degree or equivalent relevant marketing experience (minimum 3 years), ideally in CPG, Luxury goods, Technology, Audio or Software
- Experience in global or international roles is preferred
- Knowledge of target markets including Musicians, Podcasters, Field Recordists & Videographers
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to gather, organize and analyse various data sources.
- Creative mind, and ability to manage and oversee creative projects
- Experience in managing agencies (PR, Advertising, Digital, etc)
- Excellent written skills & proficiency with word, excel & powerpoint
- Experience of Salesforce or related CRM platform is a plus
- Experience in managing product launches or marketing campaign deployment
- Ability & willingness to travel when required
- Second language is a plus
A challenging and creative opportunity in an international position with tremendous potential for future growth. We offer an attractive salary, as well as benefits.