From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of advanced audio conferencing systems. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for a
Graduate Test Engineer (m/f)
Working with a busy team who are responsible for testing new and existing products, working in a supportive and challenging working environment. Using your embedded system exposure and high level of attention to detail to support the continuous testing work, reporting and sharing results with the team to help strengthen the quality and performance of our software systems.
- Testing wireless pro-audio software / hardware products.
- Working closely with developers to deliver high quality software.
- Writing test plans, test cases and test scripts (using Python/Jenkins for example), maintaining and recording of test data.
- Managing test cases and specifications.
- Maintaining and developing long term soak and regression test suites.
- Working flexibly within multi-disciplined teams, liaising with development engineers and management.
- Using initiative to find things out independently, question assumptions and challenge results.
- Working with multiple embedded test environments simultaneously.
- Managing test coverage, results and estimates within scalable embedded projects.
- Educated to degree level, ideally 2:1 or 1st Class Hons equivalent, Electronics or Software related.
- We are looking for passion and an understanding of the embedded software development life cycle, a person who can work in a team, who is forward thinking and can work on their own initiative.
- The ability to quickly contribute to the software quality of our products, you need to have an inquisitive and questioning mind.
- Understanding of the Software quality assurance process, especially software testing and test effectiveness.
- Test results reporting, using logical analysis and abstract testing.
- Exposure to the operation of embedded Test equipment.
- Understanding of Test case generation from requirements.
- Embedded C or C++.
- Practical hands on approach.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.