Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
To reinforce our IT team, we are looking for a
Project Manager Infrastructure IT (all genders)
Responsible for all project management functions associated with IT Infrastructure implementations, which includes creating and executing project plans, managing scope and resources, tracking budgets and risks as well as reporting status and overall project results. Ensures that all IT project goals are accomplished according to specifications and stated business objectives. Leads and influences others in a cross-functional environment to ensure deliverables are met on schedule, within schedule and meet quality targets working effectively across IT & with key business stakeholders.
- Manages projects concurrently as identified and prioritized on IT Project roadmap with strict adherence to project delivery methodology.
- Develops project processes, procedures, and toolkits to improve the standardization, efficiency, and effectiveness of project execution.
- Works collaboratively with business project management and IT project management teams to provide input and support the strategic direction of the initiative.
- Provides tactical execution of projects from beginning to end and is innovative and resourceful.
- Drives accountability via clear definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Leads/Assists and/or Supports IT projects by facilitating project kickoff meetings and/or business requirements workshops.
- Leads/Assists in change management, training and user acceptance testing to support successful completion of projects.
- Oversees and monitors project activities and interdepartmental meetings.
- Ensures communication and facilitates the completion of each of the key project milestones.
- Proactively identifies risks early and recommends mitigation plans to address with project stakeholders.
- Supports project team members throughout lifecycle of project; ensures impediments are resolved quickly and issues are escalated in a timely fashion.
- Oversees the outsourcing/off-shoring of various project activities as appropriate
- Assists with selection of appropriate third-party vendors based on established qualifications and manage partner resources as assigned to projects.
- Conducts project closure and transfers lessons learned back to IT project repository.
- Facilitates the delegation of tasks and responsibilities among team members.
- Assists in communicating project progress, barriers and issues and provides project status update to stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field
- 7 years project and people management experience with a focus in Infrastructure
- Experience in Infrastructure foundational services, such as Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Understanding of Cloud foundational services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure inclusive of server, storage, network, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
- Understanding of Security-related projects i.e. Multi-factor authentication, Network Access Control, End Detection & Response (EDR)
- Proven leadership and knowledge of all phases of project delivery
- Proven track record in relationship building, inspiring teamwork and engagement
- Knowledge and experience with ERP projects (i.e. SAP) and interfacing business applications
- Adept at leading, empowering, and providing thought leadership/direction and coaching for cross-functional teams
- Expert in project management methodologies
- Strong customer service skills and focus, ability to become customer’s business partner
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and run effective meetings
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- Certification in project management preferred, PMP, Price 2, etc.
- Demonstrated ability of working on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Demonstrated experience in determining the best use of resources to meet goals of assignments received in the form of objectives.
- Able to lead cooperative efforts among members of project teams.
- Able to follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Able to develop and administers schedules, and establish performance requirements
A challenging and creative opportunity in an international position with tremendous potential for future growth. We offer an attractive salary, as well as benefits.