From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of advanced audio conferencing systems. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
We are looking for a
Regional Sales Manager - Pro Audio (m/f)
Responsibility for Shure UK turnover and gross profit inside the territory. Maintain and expand customer network through providing excellent services that deliver advantages to customers. Identify and develop new business in the territory. Brand Ambassador for Shure UK philosophy, mission and tactics for a better partnership with our customers. Develop a high level of understanding the customer and end user needs, awareness of competition and market trends to ensure the leading position of Shure UK and the products we represent.
- Self-management service of the regional customer network: Planning and execution of meetings, negotiations and other services such as order acceptance, quotations, and technical advice.
- Strengthen customer loyalty by developing a respected and honoured partnership towards our customers. Be an active part of their sales and marketing activities such as trade shows, celebrations, seminars and other support services.
- Transfer the benefits of relevant Shure UK products and services to customers´ sales staff and end-users.
- Execute product training as and when required to partner accounts. Deliver new product introductions as defined in sales meetings.
- Establish and develop partner network in the territory. Identify market potential, responsibilities and visions of possible new business
- Engage actively with Shure Elite Partners to further develop strategic relationships and business.
- Work actively with Premium accounts to develop relationship and identify possible future Elite partners
- Work towards establishing new and good relationships with key engineers in the field.
- Active communication flow regarding market situation, competition and other trends and tendencies.
- Be an active part of internal sales meetings and in developing marketing and sales strategies as well as promotions.
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience in pro audio business, Excellent communication skills both written and verbal- fluent in English
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team and on own initiative, flexibility to work extended and unusual hours due to the “trouble shooting” and customer contact
- Confident user of CRM system and Excel, MS Word
- Ability to Work closely with other regional sales managers, Marketing Managers and maintain a good relationship with all colleagues at Shure UK.
- Desire and passion to work with varied customer base and develop excellent business relationships
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.