From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Regional Sales Manager Systems Group (m/f)
- You are responsible for managing key customer accounts and gaining new contacts in the region.
- Dealing with all new, lapsed and existing customers in the Midlands area.
- Generating leads and developing lasting trusted relationships with customers
- Working with end users, consultants and integrators
- Arranging and attending meeting with customers to ensure they are kept up to date with new products and technologies
- Passion and drive to engage customers in training and certification of Shure products
- General customer service is also part of your area of activity, such as order tracking, inquiry processing, organization and execution of customer events and trade fairs.
- You are actively involved in tactical and strategic planning, which includes budgeting and resource planning to achieve all activity and revenue targets
- Ensure CRM reporting and forecasting is accurate and up to date always
- You report directly to the Director Sales & Marketing and provide regular information on the market situation, competition and new trends through travel and customer reports.
- You are a confident, professional and possess good business acumen.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in the AV market working for a manufacturer or integrator
- Knowledge and understanding of the benefits of working with end users, and internal and external contacts and know how to own a project from “conception to completion”.
- Technical understanding in different professional audio applications is an advantage.
- You are a confident and capable presenter and can hold key relationships at all levels
- Ability to influence decision-makers (management, purchasing managers or IT managers).
- Highly organised and process driven
- Ability to travel, remote working
A challenging job in a company with tremendous potential for further personal expansion for your future professional career. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive social benefits.
How to apply
How to apply
Shure Distribution UK.