From a humble start as a radio parts wholesaler in 1925 Shure has grown to become a global leader in audio electronics. Shure products have been ever…
For more than 90 years, Shure has been one of the leading suppliers of professional audio technology. Our products are the first choice whenever audio performance is a top priority. Shure Incorporated is presented through a global partner network in more than 80 countries, with offices in Europe, Middle East and Asia. To reinforce our Service team we are looking for a
Regional Service Engineer (m/f)
Under general supervision, the Engineer, Regional Service, provides in-house technical repair services and information to internal/external customers, for our analog and legacy products. Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, system failures using standard procedures. Performs testing and calibration of repaired products.
- Troubleshooting and repair of Legacy products according to policies
- Perform and support all modifications, test and repairs to all Analog / Legacy products
- Communication with customers regarding repairs and technical support
- Assist in Maintenance of Line (MOL) processes
- Assists with rework efforts as required
- Performs component level troubleshooting of advanced circuitry
- Maintains return information for new product releases as it relates to BRT assignment and MEA processes
- Basic understanding of SAP order process
- Ability to handle shipping and receiving tasks daily
- Other duties as assigned and or required
- Associates Degree in electrical/electronics or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in product troubleshooting, Soldering (lead free), repair, and calibration, and working on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgement in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Advanced knowledge of analog electronics theory and operations.
- Familiarity using test equipment like Spectrum analyzers, Audio analyzers (Audio Precision), Vector analyzers, VMM, etc...
- Good experience and knowledge with various types of Command line Interface (CLI), Telnet, FTP, GPIB,
- Has substantial understanding of the job, and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Bi/Multi lingual is a plus.
- Good computer skills preferably in Windows environment.
- Speak, write and read English
A challenging and creative opportunity in an international position with tremendous potential for future growth. We offer an attractive salary, as well as benefits.