Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
Waltham Abbey / United Kingdom
Shure has been making people sound extraordinary for nearly a century. Founded in 1925, the Company is a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, performance, and durability. We make microphones, wireless microphone systems, in-ear monitors, earphones and headphones, conferencing systems, and more. For critical listening, or high-stakes moments on stage or in the studio, you can always rely on Shure.
To reinforce our Western European Marketing Team we are looking for a
Senior Specialist Channel Marketing, MCA
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Musician and Consumer Audio Western Europe, the Channel Marketing Specialist will plan and manage the day-to-day business for the team. Coordinate communications processes and support channel programs in Western Europe with a focus on the UK. Research and running Events for the Musician and Consumer Audio vertical market in the UK. This position is based in Waltham Abbey (UK).
- Develop product-specific and needs-based marketing communication strategies across Western Europe, plus work on product launches, specific campaigns, promotions, advertising and other initiatives to increase sales in the UK .
- Manage and coordinate events and trade shows
- Creates and distributes various newsletters in line with customer needs.
- Supports Shure customers, retailers and business partners with marketing materials and general communications.
- Manages agency relationships for PR, Advertising, Design projects.
- Ensuring all campaign information is given accurately and deadlines are monitored. Day to day communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Establishing and supporting UK Partnerships and Artist relations.
- Supports in general marketing tasks like translations, proofreading, etc.
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or other related field preferred or Commercial Apprenticeship with a further educational training.
- 3+ years' experience in a communications, advertising, sales, or marketing position.
- Experienced in the planning and execution of events and trade shows
- Significant project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time. Experience managing external resources required.
- Confident and excellent communication skills with the ability to facilitate constructive, open discussion.
- Excellent proof-reading skills with attention to detail and ability to correct grammar.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to work using Microsoft Office. Salesforce experience would be desirable. Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud or other design programs would be beneficial.
A challenging job in an international working environment with tremendous potential for future growth. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive benefits.