Sound is our business. Good sound is fine for some people. But at Shure, we’re only interested in delivering sound experiences that immerse and insp…
London / United Kingdom
Shure Incorporated is a global high-technology company. We have a job opening for the following position:
We are looking for a Trainee Regional Sales Manager, Systems Group
- You are responsible for managing key customer accounts and increasing client base within our key London accounts.
- Dealing with new, lapsed and existing customers in the Greater London area.
- Generating leads and developing lasting trusted relationships with customers.
- Working with designers, sales teams and influencers within System Integrators.
- Arranging and attending meeting with customers to ensure they are kept up to date with new products and technologies and ensuring Shure is the audio 'go-to' partner.
- Passion and drive to engage customers in training and certification of Shure products
- General customer service is also part of your area of activity, such as order tracking, inquiry processing, organization and execution of customer events and trade fairs.
- You are actively involved in tactical and strategic planning, which includes budgeting and resource planning to achieve all activity and revenue targets
- Ensure CRM reporting and forecasting is accurate and always up to date.
- You report directly to the Director Sales & Marketing and provide regular information on the market situation, competition and new trends through travel and customer reports.
- You are a confident, professional, passionate and thrive on good, working relationships
- You are a team player and know how to work with other departments to ensure the best outcomes.
- You have professional experience in the AV market working for a manufacturer or integrator.
- Knowledge and understanding of the London market and how System Integrators operate.
- Technical understanding in different professional audio applications is an advantage.
- You are a confident and capable presenter and can hold key relationships at all levels
- Ability to influence decision-makers (management, purchasing managers or IT managers).
- Highly organized, tenacious and process driven.
- Ability to travel, remote working.
- A desire to make a name for yourself in the AV world.
A challenging job in a company with tremendous potential for further personal expansion for your future professional career. It also goes without saying that we offer an attractive salary as well as comprehensive social benefits.