Earphone cable offers complete control over calls and music when paired with Shure earphones and Apple devices.
- Supports call answering, audio playback and volume control
- Enables voice memo recording and voice activated virtual assistant control
- Designed for use with a selection of Shure Sound Isolating Earphones
- Compatible with Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad and iPod
- 3.5 mm jack plug
- 145 cm cable length
Where can I use the CBL-M+-K adapter cable?
The CBL-M+-K is designed to go with you anywhere. Whether you’re out and about, working out at the gym, travelling or just need a quiet space to concentrate, it has the functionality and durable design to live up to the task. This cable turns into a mobile headset when paired with an Apple device and Shure Sound Isolating Earphones (SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, SE846) , giving you control over call answering, audio playback and volume without ever needing to take the device out of your pocket. Record voice memos or start the voice activated virtual assistant (Siri), which enables text dictation, information gathering and app control.
What equipment is the CBL-M+-K compatible with?
The CBL-M+-K adapter cable is compatible with Shure Sound Isolating Earphones SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535, and SE846, each tailored to specific audio requirements. You can connect the CBL-M+-K cable to the following Apple devices via the 3.5 mm jack:
- iPad 1G; 2G; 3G
- iPhone 3GS; 4; 4S; 5; 5C; 5S; 6
- iPod 120 GB Classic
- iPod Nano 4G video; 5G video; 5G; 6G
- iPod Shuffle 3G; 4G
- iPod Touch 2G; 3G; 4G
- Macbook Air 2009, and some later Macbook Pro units
Find this product
Find this product
Further Technical Specifications
- Length: 145 cm / 57"
- Weight: 31 g (1.1oz)
- Connector: 3,5 mm jack