Lightning cable enables SE Sound Isolating Earphones with detachable cables to connect with iOS devices with lightning connector for high-quality audio and communication control.
- Sleek, integrated remote/DAC-in-one design
- Microphone placement optimized for clarity of speech and intelligibility of voice commands
- Simple, plug-and-play operation for Apple iOS devices
- Firmware upgradable with the ShurePlus™ MOTIV App
- Certified via the Apple MFI program
- Integrated, all-in-one solution for
- High-quality digital audio playback (up to 24-bit/48 kHz) over Apple’s Lightning® connector
- Voice transmission
- Phone control
- The Lightning Audio Module supports 3-button remote control functionality, including the following commands:
- Play Music: Click the center button once
- Pause Music: Click the center button once
- Change volume: Click the volume up (+) or volume down (-) button to increase or decrease the volume
- Go to next track: Double-click the center button
- Go to previous track: Triple click the center button
- Restart current track: Triple-click after 6 seconds
- Fast-forward: Double-click and hold the center button
- Send/End Call: Click the center button once.
- Activate Siri: Click and hold center button, release to talk
- Take Photo: Click the volume up (+) button once while in camera app
Where can I use the RMCE-LTG?
The RMCE-LTG provides a major performance upgrade for all Apple iOS devices with a Lightning® connector in combination with Shure SE model Sound Isolating™ Earphones with detachable cables.
How is the digital output of the lightning connector processed to provide superior audio?
Incorporating a digital-to-analog convertor (DAC) and amplifier, the RMCE-LTG features state-of-the-art circuitry matched to the specific sonic and performance characteristics of SE Sound Isolating™ earphones.