The MOTIV MVi Digital Audio Interface is a compact unit that enables you to create a self contained recording studio by connecting your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device. This versatile audio interface is compatible with PCs, Macs, iOS devices with Lightning Connector, and most Android devices.
- 5 DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, and limiter settings
- Touch panel provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones
Where can the MOTIV MVi be used?
The compact MOTIV MVi connects your microphone or instrument to your computer or mobile device to create a portable recording studio, wherever and whenever you need it.
For maximum flexibility, the unit connects to any PC, Mac or iOS device with Lightning Connector, as well as most Android devices (contact our expert team for full compatibility details), giving you absolute control while on the move.
This robust all-metal unit features a combined XLR and 6.3 mm input to enable use with both microphones and instruments. When connected to a laptop/PC it also provides the phantom power required to operate condenser microphones.
How does this audio interface provide flexibility for recordings?
The unit has five preset DSP modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument and loud) which configure audio settings so you can start recording immediately. The built-in touch panel also provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume. If you want to fine tune your recording for a specific purpose, you can adapt the limiter, compressor and five band EQ manually to find a unique sound.
Additional manual adjustments can be made when the MOTIV MVi is used with the iOS ShurePlus MOTIV app, including a 20 dB boost for low output mics, or distant sound sources.
For exceptional tone and clarity, the MOTIV MVi includes a discrete JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier.
Which devices is the MOTIV MVi compatible with?
The MOTIV MVi connects microphones, or instruments, to a broad range of computers and mobile devices. This lets you use your preferred XLR microphone