Shure M35X Phono cartridge for House and Techno DJ's.
- The M35X's versatile Shure Type I medium-diameter cantilever can stand up to continuous, demanding use, yet it is compliant enough to trace signal modulations as small as a millionth of an inch.
- With a tracking force range of 1.5 to 3 grams, the M35X provides considerable skip resistance.
- Skip Resistance: high
- Output: high
- Record Wear: very low
- Sound Emphasis: extreme clarity and deep drop bass
What type of music is this cartridge suited to?
The M35X is ideal for use in House/Techno environments, bringing the music alive by capturing every nuance of a recording, from deep drop bass to exceptionally clear mid and high frequencies. The cartridge’s low record wear helps DJs preserve hard to replace vinyl, while its high skip resistance serves as a safeguard against the hazards of back-cueing.
What does the M35X include?
The M35X includes the cartridge and one stylus, as well as an accessory pack that features an extra set of Headshell wires, stylus cleaning brush, a headshell weight, stylus guard and mounting hardware. It does not include a headshell so one will need to be provided in order to connect the cartridge to your turntable.
Replacement styli for this cartridge is the N35X
|1||Headshell Weight (3 grams)|
|1||Headshell Screwdriver (Phillips)|
|1||Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)|
|1||Stylus Cleaning Brush|
Find this product
Find this product
Further Technical Specifications
- Tone Arm Mount: 1/2" standard mount
- Cartridge Type: MM
- Output Voltage: 6,0 mV
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ; 250 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 1,5 - 3 g
- (Stylus) Cantilever:
- Shure Type S
- Heat-treated aluminum alloy / tubular
- 1 mil wall thickness / 30 mil diameter
- Diamond Stylus Tip:
Sperical 0,7 mil
- Compliance: 20 µm/mN
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 20 dB
- Net Weight: 6,2 g
- Height: 15,9 mm
- Replacement Needles: