SE215 Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide award-winning sound in a secure, over–the-ear design for long-lasting comfort and immersive audio. Available in wireless and wired versions with detachable cables in multiple color options.
- Professional model comes in clear with a standard 3.5 mm cable.
- Single Dynamic Driver produces great sound in a convenient and portable package.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- New wireless model features Bluetooth 5 connectivity, and provides up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range with a dedicated headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models.
- Inline remote and mic on wireless model offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Wireless model includes charging cable, zippered carrying case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves.
- Wired 3.5 mm option includes velvet drawstring case and fit kit with three sizes of soft flex sleeves
|1||Bluetooth® 5 Earphone Communication Cable (For BT2 version)|
|1||micro-USB Charging Cable (For BT2 version)|
|1||Universal 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable (For UNI version)|
|1||Standard 3.5mm detachable cable (For SE215-K, SE215SPE)|
|1||Soft Flex Sleeves (S, M, L)|
|1||Foam Sleeves (S, M, L)|
|1||Zippered Carrying Case|
- Wireless models (BT2) feature Bluetooth 5 connectivity and remote + mic control for up to 10 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range with a dedicated headphone amp for improved high-fidelity audio over prior models.
- Universal communication models (UNI) come equipped with remote + mic control and selectable iOS/Android functionality with 3.5 mm connection.
- Special Edition models (SPE) come in multiple color and connectivity options with unique sound signatures.
- Professional model (SE215-CL-EFS) comes in clear with a standard 3.5 mm cable.
Detailed sound + enhanced bass
107 dB SPL/mW
22 Hz – 17 kHz
Sound Isolation (up to):
Black, Clear, White, Blue