Sound isolating earphones deliver detailed, warm audio alongside effective sound isolation and effortless Apple iOS compatibility. They feature Dynamic MicroDriver technology, and flexible sleeves to block 90% of background noise.
- Single dynamic MicroDriver earphones with detailed sound and enhanced bass extension, features an acoustical network tuned for extended bass performance.
- Detachable, replaceable, 127 cm reinforced cable with MMCX connectors, wireform fit and inline remote and microphone.
- Soft-touch integrated remote and microphone controls device playback, volume, and sound for calls and voice control apps.
- Apple-certified Made for iPhone features:
- Controls playback, volume and calls, and use with SIRI
- Play Music, Pause Music, Volume Up/Down, Skip to Next Track, Skip to Previous Track, Restart Current Track, Fast-forward, Send/End Call, SIRI, Take Photo
- 3.5mm Stereo connectors compatible with Apple-certified protective cases.
- Some features work with iOS devices only
- Android compatibility is device-dependent
- Distinctive white and gray color scheme makes a bold statement.
- Comfortable, Sound Isolating™ sleeves block up to 37 dB of outside noise.
- Passive sound isolation for uncolored, artifact-free sound.
- Ergonomic fit seats comfortably in the ear for hours of listening.
- Wireform cable molds to wearer’s ears for secure, customized fit, even during high-intensity activity.
- Included universal fit kit for personalized sizing to ensure a perfect seal for maximum isolation and bass response.
- Zippered pouch protects earphones and cable when not in use.
- Performance-proven, road-tested Shure durability to withstand the abuse and rigors of daily use.
How does the SE215m+SPE compare to existing SE Sound Isolating Earphones?
The SE215m+SPE uses a modified acoustic network which involves an acoustic resistance screen behind the driver that modifies the internal airflow in the earphone cavity. This gives it a slightly more bass-forward presentation, without obscuring detail in the mid- and high-frequency range, or introducing “muddiness”, and creates an energetic sound signature without sacrificing clarity. The SE215m+SPE feature the 8mm dynamic MicroDriver found in SE215, but additionally appears bundled with a hands-free cable with integrated microphone and remote.
|1||SE215m+SPE Earphone Part 90B30637|
|1||Fit Kit Part 90YJ1371|
|1||Pouch Part EASCASE|
Are they noise cancelling or sound isolating?
Can I go for a custom mold?
Can I replace just one earpiece?
Can I replace the cable when it is broken?
Can I use them while running? Will they be damaged by sweat?
The SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 earphones use a cable which is resistant against sweat. These earphones have been designed to resist conditions on stage, which includes a lot of sweat.
How do I clean the Shure Sound Isolating Earphones?
How do I detach the drivers?
How many drivers do the different models have?
I’ve got intermittent audio. How do I trouble shoot a potential fault?
The earphones are noisy what should I do?
What are the differences between the different models?
SE112: Uses one dynamic driver and does not feature detachable cable
SE215: Uses one dynamic driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing SE315: Uses one balanced armature driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE425: Uses two balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE535: Uses three balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE846: Uses four balanced armature drivers including subwoofer performance, detachable cable, ergonomic earphones housing and detachable nozzle