The SE535 Sound Isolating™ Earphones feature triple high-definition drivers for spacious sound with rich bass in a secure, low-profile fit and innovative detachable cable system.
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass for cinematic audio in a convenient and portable package.
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Special Edition version (LTD) with a distinctly tuned frequency filter and a unique color scheme of red earphones paired with light gray 3.5 mm audio cable in shortened 46” length.
- Clear SE535 model incudes standard 3.5 mm clear cable, volume control, premium carrying case, ¼“ adapter, and fit kit with wide selection of sleeves for custom fit.
Bronze and Red Communication Models
- Come equipped with a universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality.
- Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Includes Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, micro-USB charging cable, volume control, clothing clip, ¼” adapter, premium carrying case and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.
- The bronze and red SE535 models come equipped with a universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality. These models also include the option to convert to wireless with the included Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable for up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- The Special Edition model (LTD) has a distinctly tuned frequency filter and comes in a unique color scheme of red earphones paired with a light gray 3.5 mm audio cable in shortened 46” length.
- The clear SE535 model comes with a standard 3.5 mm detachable cable (64”).
What others are saying
What others are saying
Are they noise cancelling or sound isolating?
Can I go for a custom mold?
Can I replace just one earpiece?
Can I replace the cable when it is broken?
Can I use them while running? Will they be damaged by sweat?
The SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 earphones use a cable which is resistant against sweat. These earphones have been designed to resist conditions on stage, which includes a lot of sweat.
How do I clean the Shure Sound Isolating Earphones?
How do I detach the drivers?
How many drivers do the different models have?
I’ve got intermittent audio. How do I trouble shoot a potential fault?
The earphones are noisy what should I do?
What are the differences between the different models?
SE112: Uses one dynamic driver and does not feature detachable cable
SE215: Uses one dynamic driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing SE315: Uses one balanced armature driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE425: Uses two balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE535: Uses three balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE846: Uses four balanced armature drivers including subwoofer performance, detachable cable, ergonomic earphones housing and detachable nozzle