The SE535 Sound Isolating™ Earphones feature triple high-definition drivers for spacious sound with rich bass in a secure, low-profile fit and innovative detachable cable system.
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass for cinematic audio in a convenient and portable package.
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Special Edition version (LTD) with a distinctly tuned frequency filter and a unique color scheme of red earphones paired with light gray 3.5 mm audio cable in shortened 46” length.
- Clear SE535 model incudes standard 3.5 mm clear cable, volume control, premium carrying case, ¼“ adapter, and fit kit with wide selection of sleeves for custom fit.
Bronze and Red Communication Models
- Come equipped with a universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality.
- Inline remote and mic offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provides up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Includes Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable, Universal 3.5 mm communication cable, micro-USB charging cable, volume control, clothing clip, ¼” adapter, premium carrying case and fit kit with wide variety of sleeves.
|1||Bluetooth® 4.1 Earphone Communication Cable (For BT1 version)|
|1||micro-USB Charging Cable (For BT1 version)|
|1||Universal 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable (For BT1 version)|
|1||Standard 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable (For -CL & - LTD version)|
|1||Soft Flex Sleeves (S, M, L)|
|1||Foam Sleeves (S, M, L)|
|1||Yellow Foam Sleeves|
|1||Triple Flange Sleeves|
|1||Premium Carrying Case|
- The bronze and red SE535 models come equipped with a universal 3.5 mm communication cable with selectable iOS/Android functionality. These models also include the option to convert to wireless with the included Bluetooth 4.1 communication cable for up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- The Special Edition model (LTD) has a distinctly tuned frequency filter and comes in a unique color scheme of red earphones paired with a light gray 3.5 mm audio cable in shortened 46” length.
- The clear SE535 model comes with a standard 3.5 mm detachable cable (64”).
Spacious sound + rich bass
119 dB SPL/mW
18 Hz – 19 kHz
Sound Isolation (up to):
Triple High Definition
Clear, Bronze, Red
What others are saying
What others are saying
The Shure SE535s, audio wise are simply beautiful
The Shure SE535's, are the best we've heard so far
If you're getting into the high-end monitor market for the first time, though, the SE535s need to be on your short list.
The SE535’s are the most balanced IEM’s I have heard. They suit any music and can be EQ’d to everyone's taste.
Shure SE535 review
If you have something over £400 to spend on a pair of earphones, cost be damned, then the Shure SE535s are without a doubt the best you can buy.
Shure’s flagship SE535 earphones deliver pristine clarity in the bass, middle and treble registers without unnatural bass or treble hype.