Featuring Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers, the SE535LTD Sound Isolating Earphones use a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers for an incredibly spacious sound with rich bass. A newly tuned acoustic network delivers enhanced high frequency performance, while a distinctive red and gray color scheme offers an exclusive look.
- Triple Hi-Definition MicroDrivers for spacious sound with rich bass and enhanced high frequency performance
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit + Optimized Cable Length
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization
- Optimized cable length of 117 cm (46”) ideal for on-the-go usage where shorter cable is ideal
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Special red color with a light gray cable
- Sound Isolating design blocking up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Ergonomic, professional design with a lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle for unmatched personalization and comfort
What are the differences between the regular SE535 and the new SE535LTD?
The SE535LTD differ from the regular SE535 in three aspects. Apart from the red and gray color scheme, they feature a newly tuned acoustic network providing enhanced high frequency performance and a wider frequency range. The included detachable cable is a shorter version, allowing for more convenient on-the-go use.
What specific differences does the “newly tuned acoustic network” provide?
The SE535LTD come with a cloth-lined damper that fine-tunes the acoustic resistance that helps to shape and control the high-mid and high frequency response. This results in a slightly brighter sound but retains the spacious quality and rich bass.
|3||EABKF1||Black Foam Sleeves|
|3||EASFX2||Gray Soft Flex Sleeves|
|1||EAYFL1||Yellow Foam Sleeves|
|1||EATFL1||Triple Flange Sleeves|
|1||EAADPT-KIT||Earphones Adapter Kit|
Find this product
Find this product
Are they noise cancelling or sound isolating?
Can I go for a custom mold?
Can I replace just one earpiece?
Can I replace the cable when it is broken?
Can I use them while running? Will they be damaged by sweat?
How do I clean the Shure Sound Isolating Earphones?
How do I detach the drivers?
How many drivers do the different models have?
I’ve got intermittent audio. How do I trouble shoot a potential fault?
The earphones are noisy what should I do?
What are the differences between the different models?
SE112: Uses one dynamic driver and does not feature detachable cable
SE215: Uses one dynamic driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing SE315: Uses one balanced armature driver and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE425: Uses two balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE535: Uses three balanced armature drivers and comes with detachable cable and ergonomic earphones housing
SE846: Uses four balanced armature drivers including subwoofer performance, detachable cable, ergonomic earphones housing and detachable nozzle