The SRH840 headphones have a precisely tailored frequency response for an accurate sound. Giving you a baseline for precise track production, the SRH840 is suited to the demands of the recording studio.
- Precisely tailored frequency response delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs
- Adjustable padded headband and ear cups for a comfortable listening experience
- Closed-back, circumaural design to help block out ambient noise
- Lightweight, collapsible frame for easy storage and transport.
- 3 m coiled detachable cable gives capacity to move around the studio
- Bayonet clip locks cable securely into ear cup to ensure durability
Where can I use the SRH840 headphones?
The SRH840 headphones have been engineered for use in professional or home studios.
The wide, padded headband and ear cups – made from high density, slow recovery foam – give you hours of comfortable use, while the rugged construction and collapsible frame make these a highly versatile solution that can be carried with you wherever you go.
What sound characteristics make these ideal headphones for studio referencing?
The precisely tailored frequency response of the SRH840 headphones, with a wide frequency range of 5 Hz - 25 kHz, conveys rich bass tones, a clear mid range and extended highs.
The closed-back design reduces background noise, leaving you with pure audio layers that you can use as a reference point for studio mixing.
What practical features make the SRH840 headphones suitable for studio environments?
The SRH840 headphones have a closed-back circumaural design that offers an immersive sound while eliminating background noise, and providing a comfortable fit. The wide padded headband provides an ergonomic fit that further enhances comfort.
A 3 m coiled and detachable cable with bayonet clip lets you lock your wire securely into place and gives you the flexibility to move around the studio.
|1||HPAQA1||6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated|
|1||HPACA1||Detachable coiled cable|
Find this product
Find this product