Closed-back reference studio headphones deliver precise linear signal qualities with tight bass, smooth, extended highs, and minimal distortion. Includes threaded 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, coiled and straight cable, and replacement ear pads.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Detachable coiled and straight cables
- Lightweight design and velour ear pads for hours of unimpeded listening
- Closed-back, collapsible, circumaural design
- Includes hard zippered case, threaded 3.5 mm gold-plated adapter, coiled cable, straight cable, replacement velour ear pads
Where can the SRH940 headphones be used?
A preferred option for professional audio engineers and musicians, these lightweight headphones with premium padded headband are an ideal choice for long hours spent in the studio. The closed-back, circumaural design offers an impressive level of comfort, while minimising background noise leakage.
What sound qualities make these effective headphones for studio referencing?
The SRH940 headphones are a finely balanced linear audio solution, with a particularly wide frequency range of 5 Hz – 30 kHz. Thoughtful design features including the lightweight ergonomic fit, padded headband, closed-back design, and velour ear pads, cut out discomfort and background noise, keeping your focus solely on professional recording or studio monitoring.
What makes the SRH940 headphones particularly durable?
Detachable and replaceable components such as the velour ear pads and cables give the SRH940 headphones an extended lifespan, while a collapsible design and dedicated hard travel case enable you to safely take your headphones on the road.
|1||HPAEC940||Replacement velour ear pads|
|1||HPAQA1||6,3 mm thread adapter, gold-plated|
|1||HPACA1||Detachable coiled cable|
|1||HPASCA1||Detachable straight cable|
|1||HPACC1||Zippered, hard travel case|