In-ear personal monitoring system offers clear audio quality and robust RF performance. Includes CueMode for monitoring different mixes with the touch of a button, front-end RF filtering to reduce dropouts, and Scan and Sync to find channels easily.
CueMode – Instantly listen to any stage mix
This feature allows for auditioning of up to 20 different mixes on a single bodypack at the touch of a button. Simply hear what the performer hears, without the need for any additional equipment.
Scan and Sync – Find channels easily and immediately
Scan the RF environment and assign an identified group and channel to a system over wireless IR link within seconds.
RF Mute Switch – The "Do Not Disturb" RF button
Ideal for festivals and multi-venue events, the front-panel RF mute switch on the P9T transmitter enables or disables RF transmission, allowing setup operation without disrupting the RF environment.
Further Technical Specifications
- RF Carrier Range: 470–952 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Compatible Frequencies: 20 per band
- Tuning Bandwidth: 36 MHz – 40 MHz (regionally dependent)
- Operating Range (environment dependent): 90m (300ft)
- Audio Frequency Response: 38Hz – 15kHz
- Stereo Separation: 60 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): 90 dB (typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. ±34 kHz deviation @1 kHz): <0.5% (typical)
- Companding: Patented Shure Audio Reference Companding
- Spurious Rejection (ref. 12 dB SINAD): >80 dB (typical)
- Frequency Stability: ±2.5 ppm
- MPX Pilot Tone: 19 kHz (±0.3 kHz)
- Modulation: FM, ±34 kHz deviation (nominal), MPX Stereo
- Operating Temperature: -18°C – +57°C