The KSM141 is a premium condenser microphone with a unique rotating collar that allows for easy switching between cardioid or true omnidirectional polar pattern.
- A mechanical polar pattern switch for highly consistent cardioid and true omnidirectional polar patterns. Provides flexibility in a wide variety of recording applications
- Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm for superior transient response
- Class A, discrete, transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, no crossover distortion, and minimal harmonic distortion
- Premium electronic components, including gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Subsonic filter eliminates low frequency rumble (less than 17 Hz) caused by mechanical vibration
- Three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPLs)
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter to reduce background noise and counteract proximity effect
What are the KSM141's main features?
The KSM141 is a dual-pattern end-addressed condenser microphone with a rotating collar, allowing easy switching between a consistent cardioid or true omnidirectional polar pattern for smooth and extremely focused sound reproduction. Designed for studio use, yet rugged enough for live applications, the KSM141 can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). Its low self-noise and extended frequency response make it ideal for recording musical instruments.
What characteristics can I expect when using a KSM141?
The KSM141 microphone can withstand extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL). It has a high output level, low self noise and reproduces low frequency sounds exceptionally well. With a switchable polar pattern (omni & cardioid) and three-position switchable pad (0 dB, 15 dB, and 25 dB) the KSM141 is extremely versatile and can be used in studio or live settings.
|1||A141C||Case Single KSM141|
|1||A141SPC||Case KSM141 Stereo Pair|
|1||A100WS||Windscreen (Single KSM141)|
|2||A100WS||Windscreen (KSM141 Stereo Pair)|
|1||A57F||Microphone Clip (Single KSM141)|
|2||A57F||Microphone Clip (KSM141 Stereo Pair)|
|1||A27M||Stereo Microphone Adapter (KSM141 Stereo Pair)|
Find this product
Find this product
KSM141/SLKSM141/SL Dual pattern instrument microphone