Table Array microphones use Steerable Coverage™ technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of different sizes, shapes and uses.
- Configurable Coverage: Set the coverage geometry for up to four areas in 15˚ increments, and specify the polar pattern for each configuration including cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardiod, omnidirectional, bi-directional and a patent pending toroid pattern.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from up to four coverage areas as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An individual automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Mute Controls: Program the touch-sensitive mute button for toggle, push-to-mute, push-to-talk or disable settings to send controls to external devices.
- Toroid Pattern: Rejects overhead noise from HVAC, projectors and other sources, optimizing the voices of seated or standing meeting participants.
- LED Displays: The configurable multi-colored LED light ring shows the mute status of the microphone in use and displays lighted segments during set-up to confirm coverage areas and automix settings.
Find this product
Find this product
Further Technical Specifications
All specifications measured from cardioid polar pattern. Values for all patterns are within
± 3 dB of these specifications unless otherwise noted.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Class 2 or Class 0
Sent as Ethernet command strings
LED IN, MUTE OUT
Dante Digital Output
Channel Count 5 total channels (4 independent transmit channels, 1
IntelliMix® Automatic mixing transmit channel)
Sampling Rate 48 kHz
Bit Depth 24
Cat 5e or higher (shielded cable recommended)
Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz, -15 dB Gain Setting
Cardioid 75 dB
Toroid 67 dB
-15 dB Gain Setting
Cardioid 96 dB
Toroid 90 dB SPL
Built-in Digital Signal Processing
Per Channel Equalizer (4-band Parametric), Mute, Gain (140 dB range)
System IntelliMix Automatic mixing