Table array microphone utilizes Steerable Coverage technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of various sizes and shapes. Features include configurable coverage, Flexible Networking to mix, route, and management of signals.
- Configurable Coverage: Set the coverage geometry for up to four areas in 15˚ increments, and specify the polar pattern for each configuration including cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardiod, omnidirectional, bi-directional and a patent pending toroid pattern.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from up to four coverage areas as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An individual automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Mute Controls: Program the touch-sensitive mute button for toggle, push-to-mute, push-to-talk or disable settings to send controls to external devices.
- Toroid Pattern: Rejects overhead noise from HVAC, projectors and other sources, optimizing the voices of seated or standing meeting participants.
- LED Displays: The configurable multi-colored LED light ring shows the mute status of the microphone in use and displays lighted segments during set-up to confirm coverage areas and automix settings.
Further Technical Specifications
All specifications measured from cardioid polar pattern. Values for all patterns are within ± 3 dB of these specifications unless otherwise noted.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Class 2 or Class 0
Sent as Ethernet command strings
LED IN, MUTE OUT
Dante Digital Output
Channel Count 5 total channels (4 independent transmit channels, 1
IntelliMix® Automatic mixing transmit channel)
Sampling Rate 48 kHz
Bit Depth 24
Cat 5e or higher (shielded cable recommended)
Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz, -15 dB Gain Setting
Cardioid 75 dB
Toroid 67 dB
-15 dB Gain Setting
Cardioid 96 dB
Toroid 90 dB SPL
Built-in Digital Signal Processing
Per Channel Equalizer (4-band Parametric), Mute, Gain (140 dB range)
System IntelliMix Automatic mixing