Table Array microphones use Steerable Coverage™ technology to capture pristine audio around conferencing tables of different sizes, shapes and uses.
- Configurable Coverage: Set the coverage geometry for up to four areas in 15˚ increments, and specify the polar pattern for each configuration including cardioid, supercardioid, hypercardiod, omnidirectional, bi-directional and a patent pending toroid pattern.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from up to four coverage areas as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An individual automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Mute Controls: Program the touch-sensitive mute button for toggle, push-to-mute, push-to-talk or disable settings to send controls to external devices.
- Toroid Pattern: Rejects overhead noise from HVAC, projectors and other sources, optimizing the voices of seated or standing meeting participants.
- LED Displays: The configurable multi-colored LED light ring shows the mute status of the microphone in use and displays lighted segments during set-up to confirm coverage areas and automix settings.