Harmonious integration leads to more open discussion. An elegant approach to conferencing audio, MXA910 with IntelliMix eliminates all equipment clutter, leaving more room for clarity. Instead of focusing on a microphone’s position, you can concentrate on compelling communication.
Audio Capture / DSP
Steerable Coverage™ Technology
- Up to eight discrete steerable lobes for precise positioningli>
- Provides full room coverage for areas up to 30’x30’ right out of the box
- New Autofocus™ Technology continually adjusts lobe location in real time for optimal audio performance
- Faster Auto-Position tool for quick and accurate lobe deployment
Software Control and Monitoring
Designer (v3.2) System Configuration Software
- Enables the creation of projects with multiple “virtual” or live MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones positioned over an imported room layout diagram, with real-time audio routing between Shure Networked Audio Devices.
- Built in Auto Position tool easily adjusts lobes toward each participant's voice.
SystemOn™ Audio Asset Management Software
- Enables remote monitoring of all MXA910 parameters, including mute status and network connectivity
- Dante™ / AES67 Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0 / 3) and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party controllers including Crestron and AMX
Shure Network Audio Encryption provides encrypted Dante audio when used with IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor and ANI4IN, ANI4OUT, ANI22 and ANIUSB-MATRIX.
Hardware / Installation
- Available in two sizes and three colors (white, black, aluminium; detachable grille can also be custom painted)
- Plenum rated: certified compliant with UL2043 standard
- Dust rating: IEC 60529 IP5X Dust Protected
- Integrated LED light bar has 19 color options and 5 level of brightness
Versatile installation options include flush mount (ceiling grid), VESA mount, wire rope suspension and hard ceiling mount.
- A910-25MM: Configures a 600mm Ceiling Array for a 625mm grid.
- A910-JB: Allows the Ethernet cable connected to the array to be installed inside flex conduit.
- A910-HCM Hard Ceiling Mount: Can be pre-installed in the ceiling and the MXA910 installed later using the access door. Provides knockouts for conduit connections.