Ceiling Arrays use Steerable Coverage™ technology to position pick-up areas throughout a room with coverage more precise than shotgun microphones.
- Configurable Coverage: Configure up to eight pick-up patterns in three dimensions and adjust them for uniform acoustic performance throughout the room. Each Ceiling Array lobe can be steered toward a participant using the Auto Configuration mode in the control software for quick audio setup and capture.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from up to eight coverage areas as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An individual automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Workflow Efficiency: The microphone includes nine templates to speed initial set-up and ten presets for importing or exporting array configurations between multiple arrays and/or PCs.
- Digital Signal Processing: Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling arrays feature the new Shure IntelliMix® DSP Suite for precise coverage settings, automatic mixing and equalization, and echo reduction.
- Elegant Modern Design: Seamlessly integrate arrays within room designs via flush mounting (standard tile dimensions), pole or suspension mounts.
A Ceiling Array is ideal for formal boardrooms where no visible microphones on the work surface is the preference. This microphone is configured to capture seven discrete listening areas with coverage for an 11-seat meeting. Under average room conditions, at a height of approx. 3 meters with seated talkers, the recommended coverage diameter is approx. 9 meters.
The available Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Arrays in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910’s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.
Find this product
Find this product
Further Technical Specifications
|Power Requirements||Power over Ethernet (PoE|
|Class 0 or Class 3|
|Control Application||HTML5 Browser-based|
|Cable Requirements||Cat 5e or higher (shielded cable recommended)|
|Dante Digital Output||Channel Count|
|9 total channels (8 independent transmit channels, 1 IntelliMix® Automatic mixing transmit channel)|
|Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz|
|83 dB A-weighted|
|Latency||6 ms (Not including Dante latency)|
|Built-in Digital Signal Processing||Per Channel||Equalizer (4-band Parametric), Mute, Gain (140 dB range)|
|System||IntelliMix® Automatic mixing|
|Intelligibility Scale||Equivalent acoustic performance, compared to a cardioid gooseneck microphone (environment dependent)Cardioid distance multiplied by 1.6|