The MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone delivers configurable and invisible audio coverage from above for rooms of any size or shape. Features include Steerable Coverage™ technology enabled by Shure DSP Utilities, flexible networking, and intuitive user interface for easy configuration.
- Steerable Coverage™ Technology: Configure up to 8 separate pick-up patterns (lobes) in three dimensions to capture high quality participant audio form overhead.
- Automatic Positioning: Auto Configuration tool allows to quickly set up lobes by automatically steering them towards each participant’s voice.
- Shure DSP Utilities: Optimize voice quality through precise coverage, automatic mixing, equalization, and echo reduction.
- Flexible Networking: Mix, route and manage the signals from each coverage area as discrete channels on a Dante network over a single Ethernet cable. An additional automix channel provides added flexibility.
- Browser-based Control Software: Nine configuration templates to speed initial set-up. Ten presets allow importing or exporting array configurations between multiple arrays and/or PCs.
- Mounting Flexibility: Seamlessly integrate arrays within room designs via flush mounting (standard tile dimensions), pole or suspension mounts.
The Microflex® Advance™ Ceiling Array is a premium networked array microphone that captures best-in-class audio in varying AV Conferencing environments including boardrooms, huddle rooms and multi-purpose spaces. Revolutionary technology includes Steerable Coverage™, utilizing up to eight beams to capture participant audio from overhead.
Browser-based control software (view software demo) provides an intuitive user interface for microphone attributes including lobe configuration, automatic mix settings and preset templates. Integrates seamlessly with Dante™ Networked Audio, and third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX, delivering a high-quality AV Conferencing experience and an aesthetically pleasing and productive meeting space that appeals equally to integrators, consultants, and anyone using the ceiling array in their workday meeting spaces.
Designer System Configuration Software allows system integrators to configure multiple virtual MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones in one tool. You can arrange the pickup lobes for all of the MXA910s over an imported room diagram to ensure precise coverage. Settings can be saved and then imported to each physical MXA910 on site.
Further Technical Specifications
|Power Requirements||Power over Ethernet (PoE|
|Class 0 or Class 3|
|Control Application||HTML5 Browser-based|
|Cable Requirements||Cat 5e or higher (shielded cable recommended)|
|Dante Digital Output||Channel Count|
|9 total channels (8 independent transmit channels, 1 IntelliMix® Automatic mixing transmit channel)|
|Sampling Rate||48 kHz|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||Ref. 94 dB SPL at 1 kHz|
|83 dB A-weighted|
|Latency||6 ms (Not including Dante latency)|
|Built-in Digital Signal Processing||Per Channel||Equalizer (4-band Parametric), Mute, Gain (140 dB range)|
|System||IntelliMix® Automatic mixing|
|Intelligibility Scale||Equivalent acoustic performance, compared to a cardioid gooseneck microphone (environment dependent)Cardioid distance multiplied by 1.6|