Cardioid dynamic instrument microphone delivers clear reproduction of the sound source in close-miking and acoustic drum applications. The product includes a swivel adapter, protective carrying pouch, and optional XLR cable.
- Flat-response microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Available with XLR Cable (4.57 m)
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zipper pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
The PGA57 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures highly durable design and construction that delivers excellent sound. Ideal for use in amplified instrument and acoustic drum performance and recording applications, the PGA57 includes a swivel adapter, carrying pouch and XLR cable.
Declarations of Conformity
How does it differ to the SM57?
How do I connect this mic to my computer?
How does it differ to the PG57?
How does it differ to the PGA58?
The PGA58 is designed for speech and vocal applications whereas the PGA57 is specifically designed to meet instrument applications.