Vocal microphone combines the vintage design of the 55 with an audio upgrade and an integrated swivel stand mount. It features a super cardioid pattern, tailored frequency response for speech, off-axis rejection, and a shock-mounted cartridge.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
What is the Super 55 best suited to?
The Super 55 is suited specifically to vocal applications. Therefore, typically live performance, public address as well as for broadcasting, recording, and sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
How is this microphone different from the 55SH series II?
There are 2 main differences:
- The Super 55 features a superior cartridge and is super-cardioid
- The vibrant blue colour mesh
|1||5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter Part 95A2050|