The Company’s Latest Software Enables AV Professionals to More Easily Configure Multi-Unit Microflex Advance Installations
Designer System Configuration Software makes MXA implementation faster and more intuitive, especially when deploying multiple array microphones.
- Free software download
- Networked audio routing between Shure products
- Create and reuse templates across multiple locations
- Design projects online and offline
- Compatible products:
- MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
- IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor
- MXA310 Table Array Microphone
- ANIUSB-MATRIX USB Audio Network Interface
DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION
Free download from the Shure software portal:
- Log in at software.shure.com to download Designer
- Click "Your Downloads" or "Recent Releases" to download the software
New User: Click here to register to download Designer
Initial download requires users to accept an End-User License Agreement.
Software installs on any computer running Windows 7 and up. Consult the Designer user guide for more information. Also, ensure to have the latest firmware update on your Shure compatible product.
Designer Version 3.2
Release Date: 6/12/2019
When upgrading Designer versions, the installer will prompt that the destination folder C:\Program Files\Shure\Shure\Shure Designer is not empty; please change the Shure Designer folder name (e.g. Shure Designer 3.1) or delete the existing Shure Designer folder and it will automatically be re-created during the upgrade.
In order to push from virtual devices to online devices, or vice versa, the virtual device and online version must be of the same version. For example, all new virtual MXA910s created in Designer 3.2 are on version 4.0.12; those virtual devices can only be associated with online devices that are also on firmware version 4.0.12.
- Support for MXA910 firmware version 4.0.12 with IntelliMix® DSP
- Bug fixes
- When using MXA910 4.0.12 firmware, the Sync Status between the virtual and online device will appear as ‘Not Synced.’
- If no NIC is selected, some features on virtual devices may not work as expected, e.g. deleting lobes from virtual MXA910s; select a NIC to fix the issue.
- When using Windows 7, no more than five windows can be open simultaneously.
- Templates that were created from a location will be empty when the project is exported and then imported. This does not affect locations that were not copied to templates.
- With more than 20 devices in location or 60 on the network, some actions will take longer due to increased network traffic.
- When pushing to many devices, the status may incorrectly show that the push failed. For most devices, if the Sync Status changes from ‘Not Synced’ to ‘Synced’, then the push was successful. However, with MXA910 version 4.0.12, the status will always say ‘Not Synced.’
- When deleting a virtual device, Designer will warn that encryption and password settings will be changed; however, the discovered devices’ encryption and password settings will not be affected.
- When working with virtual devices and presets, channel names do not revert to default values when “Restore Default Settings” is clicked, and location may take time to respond.
- In Coverage Map, changing the unit of measurement will not be saved for the location; the unit of measurement will default to feet when the location is reopened.
- When importing a Designer preset file into the MXA910 web application, attempts to immediately export that file out of the web application will fail if it is not first loaded and saved to the MXA910.
- When changing an exported project file name and attempting to import the project file, an error message may appear although the project was successfully imported; switch tabs or close and re-open the app to view the project.