Shure SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software tracks battery life, audio levels and RF/spectrum status in real time and enables IT administrators and AV technicians to monitor and control Shure hardware devices remotely. SystemOn detect problems before they become critical and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Identifies Shure devices across subnets
- Provides real-time status of system and device attributes
- Remotely controls audio gain, muting and RF channel assignments
*Remote Microflex Wireless transmitter linking requires SystemOn version 2.2 and Microflex Wireless firmware version 5 or greater.
REMOTE RESPONSE TROUBLESHOOTING
- Instant notification of low battery and missing devices to AV/IT administator
- Remote Muting, device identification, single-view audio gain adjustment, remote Microflex Wireless transmitter linking
- Pre-link microphones to network destination
- Real-time room status for help desk
- Provides offline system status notifications via email and SMS text
- Streamline login by selecting users from existing enterprise directories
- Customize user access and permissions based on user role or location
- Direct link between Shure hardware and software requires zero additional programming
- Seamless availability of new features and updates
- Software language options may be customized and applied to individual account settings
SystemOn is available through a subscription model. Each IP-addressable device requires one license.
- The standard subscription covers a defined time period from one to five years, including any software updates and additions made during that time period, and can be extended with renewal licenses thereafter.
- An Enterprise license covers an unlimited number of IP addressable devices for one year. This license can be renewed on an annual basis.
- SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software should be installed on a server. The software subscription is registered to the server on which it is installed.
In the corporate environment, SystemOn increases productivity by reducing time lost to traditional AV issues that disrupt the flow of meetings and videoconferences. Whether in the huddle room or the boardroom, SystemOn guarantees that Shure wireless devices are fully charged and prepared for scheduled or last-minute meetings. With SystemOn, IT technicians and AV administrators are provided a seamless solution for managing corporate installations of any scale.
In higher education lecture halls and classrooms, audio quality and reliability is critical. SystemOn software provides IT technicians and AV administrators the ability to monitor and control Shure hardware devices from one central location, maximizing efficiency and extending reach across college campuses. By setting up notifications and alerts, an administrator has the ability to remotely manage priority situations such as missing devices or deteriorating battery levels.
Supported Shure Products
Supported Shure Products
Shure SystemOn Audio Asset Management Software was developed for managing mission critical or large-scale deployments of Shure audio hardware across corporate and higher education networks from one central platform. SystemOn tracks battery life, audio levels and RF/spectrum status in real time, enabling IT administrators and AV technicians to monitor and control Shure hardware devices remotely using a laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Users of Microflex Wireless, ULX-D and the SCM820 Automatic Mixer can use SystemOn to detect problems before they become critical and respond quickly and efficiently, eliminating the need for on-site troubleshooting.