Digital wireless microphone system provides intelligent technology and convenient rechargeable power options for musicians who run their own sound. Features include operation of up to 8 systems and LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Handheld, Bodypack
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
- Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- Operating range:
- Indoors: Up to 30 m typical, with a maximum of 60 m under ideal conditions.
- Outdoors: Up to 20 m typical, with a maximum of 50 m under ideal conditions.
- Rugged and reliable Shure construction
- Legendary Shure microphones options featuring an integrated microphone capsule design
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band)
- Revolutionary intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open group and channel frequencies
- Bi-directional communication link automatically enables the transmitter to follow any frequency change on the receiver
- Continuous interference monitoring automatically and seamlessly switches to backup frequencies if needed, without performance interruption
- Custom Shure rechargeable lithium-ion batteries replace up to 2,500 alkaline batteries and deliver:
- Up to 10,000 hours of use per battery
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use
- 3-Hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1-Hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30-Minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15-Minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
Multiple Convenient Battery-charging Methods
- In the integrated charge port of GLXD4 while the system is in use
- In the USB Battery Dock Charger (available separately)
- While it is in the transmitter using the USB charge cable (included), SBC-USB USB Wall Charger (available separately), or SBC-CAR Car Charger (available separately)
Revolutionary GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
GLX-D FIRMWARE UPDATE
Shure periodically updates device firmware to add features and improve system performance. There is a new firmware available which can be uploaded to this product. Please note that all systems need to operate on the same firmware, e.g. 2.0 for full functionality. To update your products please download the application and update devices to firmware version 2.0 or higher.
Further Technical Specifications
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB, A-weighted
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
(Note: Dependent on microphone type)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.2%, typical
- Latency: Groups 1 and A: 4.0 ms; Groups 2, 3, 4 and B: 7.3 ms
- Cross-Subnet Connection/Control: No
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
(Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.)
- Encryption: No
- No. of compatible systems: Up to 4 typical
- Transmission: Digital on 2.4 GHz
- High density mode: No
- Interference detection: No
- Remote control: Yes
- DANTE Audio Network Interface: No
- System Audio Polarity: System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.