Digital wireless pedal receiver offers easy powering from pedal boards to provide true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal. Features include strobe and meter tuning options, license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, and LINKFREQ.
- Pedal Receiver
- Strobe and meter tuning options – tune while mute or live
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- Hi-resolution LED display
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible channels can be used in parallel.
Is it license-free?
Operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, the receiver is globally license-free.
How does the Automatic Frequency Management work?
The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
- No buttons to push or controls to adjust.
How can I recharge the batteries of the transmitter?
- The Digital Wireless receiver has a battery charging bay
- In addition to that, Shure Digital Power Management provides multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
- Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
- Multiple Rechargeability options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery – available separately
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)
- Charge battery alone:
Are there additional features for Guitarists integrated?
A highly visible LED display enables for sophisticated strobe and meter tuning while mute or live.