The New York University School of Law (NYU Law) is widely known as one of the most prestigious law schools in the United States.
The UR4S+ and UR4D+ receivers are part of the flagship UHF-R system and provide single and dual-channel options for premium wireless. As "+"-versions these receivers include RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- 3000 selectable Frequencies across 75 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 47 compatible channels per band
- Cascading: Includes RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including custom group upload)
- Flash Memory to store six 60-channel custom frequency groups
- Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function bit-mapped backlit LCD
- Built-in Ethernet network compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable antennas
- Shure's microprocessor-controlled diversity
What is the difference between a UR4D+ and a UR4S+?
The UR4S+ is a single channel receiver, and the UR4D+ is a dual channel receiver.
How many UHF-R systems can I use together?
You can use up to 47 compatible systems together without audio degradation or interference. Within a given frequency band, you can choose from 3000 selectable frequencies across a 75MHz bandwidth.
Can I easily set up and remotely monitor the UR4D+?
Using the Shure Wireless Workbench® System Control Software, which is included with the receiver, you can remotely monitor and control individual and networked receivers.
What does the "+" mean?
In addition to the former UR4D and UR4S, the UR4D+ and the UR4S+ include RF distribution ports that allow up to 10 receivers to share the RF signal from a single pair of antennas.