Wireless Mastered: Live Events demystifies the world of wireless by providing Front of House Engineers, AV Technicians and Production Professionals t…
From live performance and theatre to corporate conferences and international summits; wireless systems are everywhere.
Despite their prevalence, wireless audio remains one of the more complex and misunderstood areas of live sound. Wireless Mastered: Live Events demystifies the world of wireless by providing Front of House Engineers, AV Technicians and Production Professionals with the knowledge and confidence to operate reliable, secure wireless microphone systems in today's challenging RF environment.
Attendees will gain in-depth knowledge in the following areas:
- RF technology - how it works and how to operate a secure, reliable system you can depend on
- Recent changes to spectrum allocation - what you need to know, how it affects you, and what you can do to mitigate risk
- Training with Shure's Wireless Workbench software, including how to scan the RF environment, coordinate frequencies, and monitor systems during an event
Additionally, attendees will have the chance to see Shure's industry leading wireless products, including; Axient, UHF-R, ULX-D, QLX-D and PSM1000.
NEW! Now featuring Axient Digital - The Future of High-Tier Digital Wireless
In-depth seminar on RF technology, including demonstrations:
Products on show:
- Shure PSM900/PSM1000
- Shure ULX-D
- Shure UHF-R
- Shure Axient
- Shure QLX-D Wireless
- Shure Plus Channels App
- Wireless Workbench 6
Mr Tom Colman
Senior Applications Engineer, Shure Distribution UK
- FOH and Monitor Engineers
- Live Production and AV Technicians
- Free of charge (subject to availability)